An "activity" is an action performed by a technician. An activity corresponds to an intervention report. It is associated with a notion of date of realization and time of intervention.
We can say that the task corresponds to the problem, and the activity to its solution.
To create an activity, you must access the task concerned and click on the "Add an activity" button. You must then fill in the following information:
- Description of the activity, which corresponds to the action performed
- Date and time of completion: they are automatically filled in with the date and time you created the activity, but it is possible to modify them;
- Time spent, where you can enter the total time you spent on the activity
- Member, i.e. the user who performed the activity: this field is filled in by default with your first and last name
- You can add a counter, if you have measured a counter value during your activity
- It is possible during the creation of the activity to issue a list of spare parts according to the use; this action leads to a movement of stock
- Fill in the checklist
Once you have entered all the information, you have two options:
- either simply add the activity to the task ;
- or add the activity and mark the task as completed, if you have no more actions to perform for this task.
- In order to create an activity in a task, you must first be assigned to the task.
- If you have a Production profile, you will not be able to add an activity, even if you are the creator of the intervention.
- If you have a Service Provider profile, you will be able to create an activity only in the tasks you are assigned to.
Only Administrators can create and delete activities for any task.
For security reasons, since the activities are nominative and therefore personal:
- only the creator of the activity can modify it
- it is not possible to create an activity on behalf of another person. Even the network administrator does not have the rights to modify the activities of his colleagues.